|The Ultimate Treasure|
|Release date:||18 August 1997|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 24 Chapters, 281 Pages|
|BBC Past Doctor Adventures|
|The Murder Game||Business Unusual|
Publisher's summary Edit
An innocent shopping jaunt for the Fifth Doctor and Peri ends in violence and incarceration as they become caught up in a mysterious transaction involving the sale of co-ordinates leading to Rovan's hoard — the ultimate treasure.
The Doctor and Peri join the quest, but the Time Lord remains sceptical. What will they find — and why has it remained undiscovered for so long?
The resourcefulness of the travellers is tested to the limits as they each race to be the first to the treasure. And among a seemingly endless array of tricks, tests and traps lurk some deadly surprises.
to be added
- Fifth Doctor
- Peri Brown
- Dexel Dynes
- Red the Biomechanical Unicorn
- John Falstaff
- Marquis te Rosscarrino
- Myra Jaharnus
- Preston Loxley III
- Willis Brockwell
Foods and beverages Edit
- The Ymerl are a race of methane-breathers that live at super-cold temperatures and usually have little contact with the rest of the galactic community.
to be added
- The Ultimate Treasure at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Ultimate Treasure at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: The Ultimate Treasure