Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The War To End All Wars|
An unnamed planet
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Peter Purves, Alice Haig|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||9 April 2014|
|Format:||2 Parts, 1 CD|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|Starborn||The Elixir of Doom|
Publisher's summary Edit
From the confines of his cell, he shares his story with a young girl called Sida.
And one story in particular – a visit to a whole world at war, which will mark Steven for life...
The Good Soldier (1) Edit
to be added
The War To End All Wars (2) Edit
to be added
- Steven had three daughters. The youngest, Dodo, was his favourite. His other two daughters deposed him.
- This story was recorded on 10 October 2013.
- This story forms the first part of a trilogy that is concluded with AUDIO: The Founding Fathers and The Locked Room.
- Steven tells Sida that he and Dodo did not travel together for long. (TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve - The Savages)
- Steven refers to being held prisoner by the Mechonoids and meeting the Doctor on Mechanus. (TV: The Chase)
- Steven recalls his encounters with the Daleks. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Steven refers to the fact that the Elders tracked the Doctor's movements through time and space until he destroyed the device which allowed them to do so. (TV: The Savages)
- Steven mentions that the Doctor, he and Dodo left the survivors of Earth too soon, and they were conquered by the Monoids. (TV: The Ark)
- Steven recalls his encounter with the Rocket Men on Ulysses 519. (AUDIO: Return of the Rocket Men)
- Steven tells Sida that he visited a monastery in Northumbria in 1066. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- A copy of the Doctor's mind exists. (TV: The Savages)