Known contestants Edit
Questions and answers Edit
- The name of which basic food stuff is an anagram of the word "beard"?
- In the Pan Traffic Calendar, which month comes after Hoob?
- In maths, what is 258 minus 158?
- Which letter in the alphabet appears in the word dangle, but not in the word gland?
- In social security, what D is the name of the payment given to Martian Drones?
- The Great Cobalt Pyramid is built on the remains of which famous Old Earth Institute?
- In language, all five examples of which type of letter appear in the word facetious?
- In biology, which blood cells contain iron, red or white?
- In the Holovid Series Jupiter Rising, the Graxnix is married to whom?
- Lord Dreyvole
- In maths, what is nine squared?
- In geography, The Grand Central ravine is named after which ancient British city?
- In literature, the author of Lucky was Jackie who?
- The oldest inhabitant of the Isop Galaxy is the Face of what?
- In history, who was the President of the Red Velvets?
- In food, the dish of Gaffabeque originated on which planet?
- Which measurement of length is said to have been defined by the Emperor Jate as the distance from his nose to his fingertip?
- In fashion Stella Bopbates is famous for what?
- In history, which Icelandic city hosted Murder Spree 20?
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Weakest Link was based on a real-world game show of the same name, hosted by Anne Robinson.
- In 2007, a special Doctor Who-themed episode of The Weakest Link featured Doctor Who actors David Tennant, Noel Clarke, John Barrowman, Camille Coduri, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Nicholas Briggs, Tracy Ann Oberman, Claire Rushbrook and John Leeson (in-character as K9.) Camille won the game, and donated her prize money to the treatment of multiple sclerosis.