The Drome was set up with the best - or at least the most blatantly venal - of intentions. A self-contained planetoid-community, wired with microcams, designed to pump out product to the GalNet media-stream twenty-six hours a Galactic Standard Day.
But now the Medium is rotting minds and turning them to murder. The machine is turning out brain-dead zombies, setting them to stumble through the twists and turns of some inhuman and unguessable plan - and Professor Bernice Summerfield, and her ex-husband Jason, are caught in the middle of it!
Now Benny finds herself in a desperate fight for her life. A fight so desperate that she will be forced to do something she has never done before, a horror that she never imagined she could bring herself to commit. The worst thing in the world.
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- Marvin Glass - Bernard Holley
- Hannah Glass - Jane Milligan
- Jane Peters - Jenny Livsey
to be added
- Benny (Lisa Bowerman) sings to bring the story — that she's stuck in — to a happy conclusion. The full version of the song "Happy Place", composed by Caroline Hrycek-Robinson, is on track 25 of the CD.
- This audio drama was recorded on 17 and 31 July 2006.