"Time, Real and Imaginary" was a poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Richard Harries had a book of poems containing the piece. When Ian Stratford opened the book he found several of the lines underlined. They were:
- Two lovely children run an endless race,
- A sister and a brother!
- This far outstripped the other
- Yet ever runs she with reverted face,
- And looks and listens for the boy behind,
- For he, alas! is blind!
- O'er rough and smooth with even step he passed,
- And knows not whether he be ﬁrst or last. (PROSE: The Banquo Legacy)