Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||The Master|
|Main setting:||Heathrow Airport, 1982|
|Publisher:||Target Books, W.H. Allen|
|Release number:||74 (given to later editions)|
|Release date:||15 April 1983|
|Format:||Hardcover and paperback editions; 10 Chapters, 128 Pages|
|Earthshock||Arc of Infinity|
Publisher's summary Edit
Coming back to Earth is not the return to normality that the rescue team might reasonably have expected. Seeing is believing, people say. The Doctor and his friends begin to realise that it just isn't as simple as that...
Chapter titles Edit
- Flight to Infinity
- An Unauthorised Police Box
- The Doctor Goes Supersonic
- The Coming of the Plasmatons
- The Magic of Kalid
- The Doctor and the Magician
- The Enemy Unmasked
- The Power in the Sanctum
- On a Wing and a prayer
- In Transit
Deviations from televised story Edit
- Several lines of dialogue are omitted or paraphrased, making scenes seem very streamlined.
- Dave Culshaw is specified as Concorde Speedbird Flight 192's first officer.
- The Master holding some of the Concorde passengers hostage until he gets the temporal limiter is omitted.
Writing and publishing notes Edit
- Plans were underway for AudioGO to produce an audiobook of this novelisation narrated by Matthew Waterhouse. Waterhouse agreed to do it, but the demise of AudioGO put an end to the project. (DOC: Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 97)
Additional cover images Edit
to be added
British publication history Edit
- W.H. Allen & Co. Ltd. UK