|Main character(s):||Emily Chaudhry, Robert Dalton|
|Featuring:||The Brigadier, Will Hoffman, Francis Currie|
|Main setting:||England, the 2000s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Iain McLaughlin & Claire Bartlett|
|Cover by:||Red Ink|
|Release date:||December 2004|
|Format:||1 episode on 1 CD|
|The Coup||Snake Head|
Publisher's summary Edit
The UK branch of UNIT is under threat. The Government wants its own military investigative organisation, one under its sole control. The public want answers to the strange things that have been happening recently.
When the division's commanding officer goes missing whilst transporting a dangerous cargo, Colonel Emily Chaudhry, UNIT's political officer, is thrown in at the deep end. Things are not helped when a series of accidents show a bizarre pattern.
The Brigadier, meanwhile, is trying to enjoy his retirement — but it seems it is time again for him to come to the rescue.
to be added
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart - Nicholas Courtney
- Colonel Emily Chaudhry - Siri O'Neal
- Colonel Robert Dalton - Nicholas Deal
- Lieutenant Will Hoffman - Robert Curbishley
- Captain Dodds - Matthew Brenher
- Francis Currie - Michael Hobbs
to be added
- This audio drama was recorded on 7 August 2004.
- Dalton has been part of a British Army operation in Syria, implying this is the near future.
- Colonel Dalton reads files covering the London Underground Incident (TV: The Web of Fear) and the Inferno Project (TV: Inferno).
- Francis Currie mentions a mutilated Kosovan found washed ashore at Foulness Island. (AUDIO: Snake Head)