Publisher's summary Edit
Calibris. The spaceport planet where anything goes. Where anyone who doesn't want to be found can be lost, and where everything has its price. Where betentacled gangster Gully holds sway at the smugglers' tavern, Vagabond's Reach.
The alien Vacintians are trying to impose some order on the chaos. Soon the Doctor and Donna discover why. An illegal weapon is loose on the streets. A weapon that destroys lives... Slowly and agonisingly.
The Time Reaver.
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Soren - Alex Lowe
- Cora - Sabrina Bartlett
- Rone - Terry Molloy
- Gully - John Banks
- Dorn - Dan Starkey
- Mane - John Banks (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
- Florian - Terry Molloy 
- Busker - Dan Starkey (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
- Receptionist - Dan Starkey 
- Robot voices - Alex Lowe, John Banks, Dan Starkey (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
- Man - Alex Lowe (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
Food and Drink Edit
- Donna wonders whether there's a coffee shop on Calibris. To the Doctor's surprise, the head office has been decorated to resemble one and also serves scones.
- Vacintia, the home of the Vacintians, is in its final days. The sun that it orbits is now a red giant.
- Calibris is a spaceport planet used as a crossover point by billions of people every day.
Popular Culture Edit
- It is suggested by the Doctor that he had at least once made a habit of visiting the nightclub Sugar Hut.
- The Vacintians are a race of people who like to keep order. They are also known for their paperwork and regulations.
- Despite facing almost certain death on their homeworld, Vacintians prefer to live their final moments together as a single race of people.
The TARDIS Edit
- Donna notes that there is a very limited range of women's clothing in the TARDIS wardrobe.
- Time Reaver guns can turn seconds into much longer time periods. The victim/user will experience their final emotion all the way through this experience.
- Time Reavers were outlawed in most major galaxies.
- A Time Reaver Bomb had the same effect as a Time Reaver, however it was made to explode and affect more than one person at a time.
to be added
- The Doctor requires a new fluid link for his TARDIS. (TV: The Daleks, The Web Planet et al)
- When referred to as "Doc", the Doctor makes his dislike for the nickname very clear. (TV: The Time Meddler, The Five Doctors)
- Donna Noble borrows a "wench" style outfit from the TARDIS wardrobe. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, The Twin Dilemma, AUDIO: No Place Like Home)
- When Donna is greeted by the maitre d', he tells her that "there is something on your back." (TV: The Fires of Pompeii, Turn Left)
- Mere seconds before Donna thinks she is going to die, Donna says to the Doctor that she "wouldn't have missed it for the world". This mirrors the interaction between Rose Tyler and the Ninth Doctor during TV: Dalek.
- Shortly after the death of Cora's father, Donna tries to get from her the information about the remaining Time Reaver guns by invoking her own late father. (TV: The Runaway Bride, The End of Time)
- After spending decades trapped in his comatose state, the Doctor states that he missed reading. He then decides that their next trip would be to a library. The Doctor would one day take Donna to the Library. (TV: Silence in the Library)
- Donna notes how this suggestion makes it feel like "a day out with Gramps".