|Main enemy:||the Timewyrm|
|Main setting:||Kirith, the far future|
|Release date:||17 October 1991|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 201 Pages|
|Virgin New Adventures|
|Timewyrm: Exodus||Timewyrm: Revelation|
Publisher's summary Edit
The end of the universe. The end of everything.
Ace is not impressed. Kirith has all the appeal of a wet weekend in Margate, and its inhabitants look like third-rate Aussie soap stars.
The Doctor is troubled, too: If the Timewyrm is here, why can't he find her? Why have the elite Panjistri lied consistently to the Kirithons they govern? And is it possible that the catastrophe that he feels impending is the result of his own past actions?
to be added
- Seventh Doctor
- The Grand Matriarch
The Doctor Edit
- The Second Doctor has in his pockets a pair of conkers, a yo-yo, a bag of glass marbles, an old banana skin and a needle and thread.
- The Second Doctor sends his seventh self a warning about the Timewyrm.
- The Doctor has met Pope Clement and Alexander the Great. He lent his ticket to the British Museum to Marx.
- The Doctor has visited the Library of Alexandria and prehistoric Africa.
- The Grand Matriarch states that the Doctor is "not only a Time Lord".
- The Grand Matriarch is "possessed" by the Timewyrm.
Energy and radiation Edit
- The planet Kirith has high levels of artron energy.
- Raphael uses a delta wave augmenter.
- The Panjistri are trying to build a God Machine to prevent the end of the universe.
- This is the third novel in the Timewyrm tetralogy.
- In this novel are several flashbacks to the Second Doctor era.
- This is the only novel in the Timeyrm tetralogy not to share its name with a book of the Christian Bible.
- The Rills are mentioned. (TV: Galaxy 4)
- The prologue is a brief summary of the events of TV: Logopolis.
- Ace mentions that she thought she saw an animal in the TARDIS. (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Time's Crucible)
- Timewyrm: Apocalypse at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Timewyrm: Apocalypse at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Timewyrm: Apocalypse
- Bewildering Reference Guide to Timewyrm: Apocalypse