a real world point of view
|To the Slaughter|
|Companion(s):||Fitz Kreiner, Trix|
|Main setting:||Sol System|
|Release date:||February 2005|
|Format:||Paperback Book, --- Pages|
|BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures|
|The Deadstone Memorial||The Gallifrey Chronicles|
The solar system is being spring-cleaned, to improve its feng shui and attract big business back to the long-abandoned seat of Earth’s empire. Celebrity decoratiste Aristotle Halcyon is heading the campaign of controlled demolition. Having swept away the Asteroid Belt and the Oort Cloud, he now plans to make Jupiter more aesthetically pleasing by removing scores of ‘unnecessary’ moons.
But the ancient satellites hold deadly secrets, as the Doctor, Fitz and Trix soon discover. With eco-terrorists planning sabotage, corrupt officials lining their own pockets and sinister forces acting on their own agendas, only the Doctor sees that millions of innocents have been set on the fast track to bloody, unbridled destruction...
- The Doctor
- Fitz Kreiner
- Aristotle Halcyon
- Arnauld Klimt
- Cinnamin Tinya
- Robart Falsh
- Salsa Sook
- The Icthal are humanoid aliens with grey skin.
- Chiggocks are genetically engineered food animals.
- Hidehogs are engineered animals used to produce leather.
to be added
- When Fitz uses the PadPad, he uses images from PROSE: The Fall of Yquatine, Sometime Never... and Parallel 59.
- Fitz remembers the events of PROSE: Interference.
- Detailed synopsis of To the Slaughter at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: To the Slaughter at The Whoniverse