Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Tomorrow Window was a device invented by Astrabel Zar and Charlton Mackerel that allowed an individual to see their future. It worked by assessing the probability of an individual performing an event and had a reputation for being very accurate. (PROSE: The Tomorrow Windows)
The Eighth Doctor looked into a Tomorrow Window and asked to see his future. In his personal future he saw:
- A dark chamber, lit by a red lighted digital countdown clock.
- A concrete world of motorways.
- A man with powdery skin, whose body was covered in implants and callipers, revolved in a wheelchair.
- A flower drifting through space with its petals unfurling towards an auburn sun.
- A ruined city, with many buildings on fire. A Dalek saucer hovering overhead, with Daleks below scanning the ruins.
- An artist scraping oil onto a canvas.
- Time Lords stood in the Panopticon on Gallifrey.
- A 50 yard tall robot spider advancing upon a medieval castle.
- A Nimon emerging from a sphere.
- A planet exploding in a silent flash.
- The Doctor sucking on an inhaler.
- A Doctor who looked like Stephen Fry walking through Regents Park.
- An elderly, kindly-faced Doctor wearing an astrakhan hat and pottering in a junkyard.
- A Doctor with ginger hair and an Afghan coat.
- A Doctor in a crushed velvet suit and eye-liner; a scruffy student with unkempt, curly hair and an apologetic, lopsided smile.
- The Valeyard.
- All possible future Doctors then fade in and out of existence until finally settling on the true Ninth Doctor.
Fitz looked into a Tomorrow Window and saw:
- Himself in many years time alone and bald.
After refusing to accept this future, the pictures changed, showing: