Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tony, often a nickname for Anthony, is a common first name and has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Tony, a circus performer who worked for International Circus. (TV: Terror of the Autons)
- Tony, a colonist on Uxarieus. (TV: Colony in Space)
- Tony, a Tzun. (PROSE: Return of the Living Dad)
- Tony (PROSE: Deep Blue)
- Tony (COMIC: Hotel Historia)
As first name Edit
- Tony Barker, the brother of Amy Barker. (PROSE: The Monsters from Earth)
- Tony Blair, the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. (TV: Rise of the Cybermen)
- Tony Flynn, a henchman for Reegan. (TV: The Ambassadors of Death)
- Tony Mack, a geologist as well as father to Ambrose Northover and grandfather to Elliot Northover. (TV: The Hungry Earth)
- Tony Pirelli (PROSE: Forever Autumn)
- Tony Pratt, a Cardiff police officer. (AUDIO: Everyone Says Hello)
- Tony Tyler, the son of Jackie Tyler and Peter Tyler from Pete's World. (TV: Journey's End)
- Tony Warner, a boy kidnapped by Odd Bob the Clown. (TV: The Day of the Clown)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Tony Adams, who played Elgin in TV: The Green Death.
- Tony Attwood, writer of PROSE: Turlough and the Earthlink Dilemma.
- Tony Auger, a visual effects designer for TV: Black Orchid.
- Tony Bluto, who played Joe in TV: Midnight.
- Tony Boncza, who played Scriven in TV: The Eternity Trap.
- Tony Beckley, who played Harrison Chase in TV: The Seeds of Doom.
- Tony Calvin, who played Dexeter in TV: Full Circle.
- Tony Caunter, who played Thatcher in TV: The Crusade, Morgan in TV: Colony in Space, and Jackson in TV: Enlightenment.
- Tony Handy, who played Zaroff's guard in TV: The Underwater Menace.
- Tony Harwood, who played multiple roles.
- Tony Holland, who played the Third Assistant in TV: The Savages.
- Tony Lambden, who played a court messenger in TV: The Romans.
- Tony Lucken, who played DeFlorres in TV: The Curse of the Black Spot.
- Tony McEwan, who played a Redcoat in TV: The War Games and Baldwin in Planet of Evil.
- Tony Osoba, who played Lan in TV: Destiny of the Daleks and Kracauer in Dragonfire.
- Tony Scoggo, who played Hallett in TV: Terror of the Vervoids.
- Tony Selby, who played Sabalom Glitz in TV: The Mysterious Planet, The Ultimate Foe, and Dragonfire.
- Tony Sibbald, who played Huckle in TV: Terror of the Zygons.
- Tony Starn, who played an uncredited role as a Varga plant in TV: Mission to the Unknown.
- Tony Then, who played Lee in TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang.
- Tony Wall, who played Napoléon Bonaparte in TV: The Reign of Terror.
- Tony Gardner, who voiced Stapleton Petherbridge in AUDIO: The Wrong Doctors.
- Tony Millan, who voiced the Interrogator in AUDIO: Mother Russia, Professor Kelvin McIntyre in Frozen Time, and Leonard Pallister in Situation Vacant.
As nickname Edit
As first name Edit
- Tony Burrough, a designer for multiple TV stories.
- Tony Clark, a cover artist for the Target novelisations, PROSE: The Rescue and The Space Pirates.
- Tony Dow, a visual effects producer for TV: Doctor Who.
- Tony Garrick, an assistant floor manager for The Invisible Enemy.
- Tony Gilbert, an assistant floor manager for The Smugglers.
- Tony Greenwood, a dubbing mixer for Sarah Jane's Alien Files.
- Tony Harding, a visual effects designer for multiple TV stories.
- Tony Hughes, an electrician for TV: Love & Monsters.
- Tony Imi, a film cameraman for TV: The Faceless Ones.
- Tony Lee, the writer of several comic stories.
- Tony Leggo, a film cameraman for TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve, The Ark, and The Ambassadors of Death.
- Tony Lightley, a production assistant for TV: An Unearthly Child and The Edge of Destruction.
- Tony Masero, a cover artist for multiple Target novelisations.
- Tony Millier, who provided studio sound for multiple TV stories.
- Tony Milton, who provided studio sound for TV: The Keys of Marinus
- Tony O'Loughlan, a director of photography for K9.
- Tony Oxley, a visual effects designer for TV: The Ark in Space and The Sontaran Experiment.
- Tony Pearce, a costumer for multiple episodes in the first three seasons of Doctor Who.
- Tony Rudlin, the co-writer of AUDIO: The Macros.
- Tony Slater Ling (sometimes Tony Slater-Ling), a director of photography for TV: The Vampires of Venice and Vincent and the Doctor.
- Tony Snoaden, a designer for The Sea Devils, The Sun Makers, and Vengeance on Varos.
- Tony Starr, a Dalek Operator in the Doctor Who serials Resurrection of the Daleks, Revelation of the Daleks and Remembrance of the Daleks.
- Tony Van Silva, a stunt performer on TV: Tooth and Claw.
- Tony Wallis, the unit manager of NOTVALID: Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Tony Virgo, the director of TV: The Kings Demons.