[[Torchwood cascade CDRIP.tor (audio story)|torchwood_cascade_CDRIP.tor]].
Publisher's summary Edit
WARNING: The unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Your downloads are monitored. Internet piracy is a crime and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a fine of £250,000 or death.
Come on, we've all done it. We've all downloaded a cheeky little something we shouldn't have. After all, what’s the harm, eh? You never get caught. No-one knows. No-one knocks at your door and tells you you’re about to die.
Turns out, there's something hiding in the internet. It knows what you’ve done. And it’s going to stop you.
to be added
- Toshiko had a brother whose death the computer virus blamed on her, saying that she had abandoned him.
- Stephen Heinz worked at Torchwood One before the Battle of Canary Wharf; he has been paid off by the crown in return for his silence in the matter. Tosh met Stephen about a year before the battle while collaborating on a project for Torchwood.
- Toshiko advises Stephen to forget Torchwood at the end of their adventure, telling him the lifestyle is not healthy, and to delete her number and forget she exists to help him move on.
- The voice of Yvonne Hartman is briefly heard when Stephen mentions the mission of Torchwood One.
- Stephen and Tosh discuss Torchwood One and the Battle of Canary Wharf. (TV: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday)
- Stephen is aware of Toshiko's feelings for Owen Harper. (TV: Greeks Bearing Gifts et al.)
- Several months later, Stephen calls Toshiko to see if she is okay after hearing news of multiple explosions in Cardiff. He never gets an answer. (TV: Fragments / Exit Wounds)