Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tower of Power|
|Main enemy:||Cobalikbot Acorn Delta|
|Main setting:||Cobaltikar 45|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
|Printed in:||DWA 294|
|Release date:||8 November 2012|
|Format:||Comic - 1 parts (4 pages)|
|Meteorite Meeting||The Shark Shocker|
On the normally peaceful planet of Cobaltikar 45, the Doctor in the course of helping Decky Flamboon find the co-ordinates that can take him home, the Doctor is investigating a signal that is drawing energy from the universal atmosphere. The signal is traced to a replica of the Eiffel Tower which is responsible for the energy drain that could turn the planet to dust. Using the sonic screwdriver the Doctor is able to turn off the tower but it has been acting as a prison for Cobalikbot Acorn Delta a rogue robot that made illegal modifications to itself that posed a threat to the whole universe. Free from its prison, Acorn Delta goes on a rampage and indiscriminate destruction. Drawing its fire, Decky and the Doctor trick Acorn Delta into blasting the structural supports of the Eiffel Tower. The Tower then collapses and traps it. With a wave of his sonic screwdriver the Doctor reveals some Brancheerian symbols, coordinates for Decky's homeworld. It appears that it was a Brancheerian that "sold" the Eiffel Towers measurements and replicant tower in exchange for Cobaltikar Ore. Decky is appalled that the landmark was "sold" but is closer to finding his way home.
- The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver to trace the source of the energy drain to the Eiffel Tower replica on Cobaltikar 45.
- When excited (by the collapsing Eiffel Tower), the Doctor shouts "Geronimo".
- This story continues the comic strip adventures of the Eleventh Doctor attempting to return his new travelling companion Decky Flamboon home.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 294 (4 pages) DON'T MISS ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE NEXT TIME!
- No reprints to date.
to be added