|Main setting:||Forge primary facility, 22nd century|
|Writer:||Cavan Scott & Mark Wright|
|Read by:||Beth Chalmers|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Defining Patterns|
|Short Trips short stories|
|Stanley||The Book of My Life|
|Subscriber Short Trips|
|The Little Drummer Boy||Lant Land|
to be added
- The Forge's base can withstand the combined forces of the Dalek, Slarvian, and Cyber empires.
- The doors in the Forge's base are made of Huldran ore.
- A reading of the story by Beth Chalmers was released free to subscribers whose subscriptions included Rat Trap.
- The Doctor and Nimrod refer to the events of AUDIO: Project: Twilight and Project: Lazarus.
- Nimrod is aware of over a dozen different incarnations of the Doctor, including: the one that worked for UNIT, the one with long brown hair, the young blond encountered by James Clarke, (AUDIO: The Gathering) the original Lazarus, (AUDIO: Project: Twilight, Project: Lazarus) the short scruffy one encountered by Charles Crichton, (TV: The Five Doctors) and the Seventh Doctor.
- The Forge's base is fortified against Cybermen. (PROSE: Project: Valhalla, AUDIO: Project: Destiny)