Urban Myths was the following one-part story comprising part of the ninety-fifth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Paul Sutton and featured Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor and Nicola Bryant as Peri Brown.
Publisher's summary Edit
Urban Myths (A One-Part Story)
In an expensive restaurant somewhere on Earth, three gourmets plan their evening. First item on the menu: the death of the Doctor.
to be added
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Peri Brown - Nicola Bryant
- Harom - Steven Wickham
- Edge - Douglas Hodge
- Kettoo - Nicola Lloyd
- Palgrave - Barry McCarthy
- Trooper - Clare Calbraith
- Harom is the Coordinator of the Celestial Intervention Agency (CIA).
- Harom notes that goulash, which originated on Earth, is popular throughout Mutter's Spiral.
- According to Kettoo, the Doctor told Peri that he once bowled either W.G. Grace or W.C. Fields for a duck, whereas Peri jokingly referred to him as Babe Ruth.
- The Doctor asks Harom to put in a good word for him with the High Council of the Time Lords.
- The out-of-order walk-in fridge at the back of the restaurant's kitchen is actually the renegade Time Lady's TARDIS.
- Urban Myths is only one episode long. The other three episodes on the two discs are for the story Exotron.
- This release includes behind-the-scenes interviews with members of the cast.
- This audio drama was recorded on 8 February 2007.
- The Doctor asks Coordinator Harom to put in a good word for him with the High Council when he returns to his home planet Gallifrey. (TV: Arc of Infinity, The Five Doctors)
- Official Urban Myths page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Urban Myths at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide