Publisher's summary Edit
Urban Myths (A One-Part Story)
In an expensive restaurant somewhere on Earth, three gourmets plan their evening. First item on the menu: the death of the Doctor.
to be added.
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Peri Brown - Nicola Bryant
- Harom - Steven Wickham
- Edge - Douglas Hodge
- Kettoo - Nicola Lloyd
- Palgrave - Barry McCarthy
- Trooper - Clare Calbraith
- Harom is the Coordinator of the Celestial Intervention Agency (CIA).
- Harom notes that goulash, which originated on Earth, is popular throughout Mutter's Spiral.
- According to Kettoo, the Doctor told Peri that he once bowled either W.G. Grace or W.C. Fields for a duck, whereas Peri jokingly referred to him as Babe Ruth.
- The Doctor asks Harom to put in a good word for him with the High Council of the Time Lords.
- The out-of-order walk-in fridge at the back of the restaurant's kitchen is actually the renegade Time Lady's TARDIS.
- Urban Myths is only one episode long. The other three episodes on the two discs are for the story Exotron.
- This release includes behind-the-scenes interviews with members of the cast.
- This audio drama was recorded on 8 February 2007.
- The Doctor asks Coordinator Harom to put in a good word for him with the High Council when he returns to his home planet Gallifrey. (TV: Arc of Infinity, The Five Doctors)
- Official Urban Myths page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Urban Myths at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide