My name is SmallerOnTheOutside.
You may call me SOTO.
I edit all around, but the kind of editing that I most enjoy is creating "from the real world" articles. You'll find work of mine in that field on pages such as pub, pen, pencil, wood, space suit and glass. I'm especially proud of my especially in-depth sexuality and rain. I also enjoy researching the going-ons behind the scenes; some of my work in that field you will (eventually) find in production days.
I am also currently working on a huge project, which I like to call "day of the year article clean-up". Once I'm finished with that, I plan on starting a new project: either pages for incidental music, or for filming locations. Or — who knows — I can do both!
I also happen to be an admin, so you might find me doing administrative duties across the wiki. This includes leaving messages on your talk pages. So if you've got any problems or questions, I'm one of the people to come to, along with any other of our admin.
Remind me to add date info from... Edit
Classic series Edit
- Delta and the Bannermen (7 March)
- Mawdryn Undead (7 June)
- The Evil of the Daleks (20 July, June)
- Colony in Space (3 March =>)
90s novels Edit
- Revolution Man (goldmine)
- The Time Travellers (goldmine)
- Reckless Engineering (goldmine)
- The Witch Hunters (goldmine)
- So Vile a Sin (goldmine)
- Loving the Alien (goldmine)
- Dead Romance (goldmine)
- Genius Loci (goldmine)
- Damaged Goods (goldmine)
- Just War (goldmine)
- Zeta Major (quite a few, numerically dated)
- Byzantium! (14 to 30 March)
- The King of Terror (9-10 January, 1, 3, 11 July, 28 September, 4 December)
- Salvation (19, 20, 25, 29 March, 1 April, 3 April, 23 August, perhaps more)
- Interference - Book One (goldmine)
- The Left-Handed Hummingbird (minor goldmine)
- Birthright (3 February, 15-24 April, 3 November)
- Interference - Book One (8, 18-20 August, 2-3, 13-14 September)
- The Ghosts of N-Space (18-22 May)
- World Game (9 August, 18 December, 18 November, July)
- Who Killed Kennedy (22 January, 16 June, 7 September, 14 September, 22 November)
- The Domino Effect (17 to 20 April, possibly others)
- The Doomsday Manuscript (1-3 January, 6 January)
- Wolfsbane (27-28 November (and 29?), 29 June)
- The Bodysnatchers (11 January, 13 January)
- Down (26 December, 14 January)
- The Sands of Time (9 to 10 November)
- The Shadow in the Glass (17 May, 18 August, possibly others)
- The Suns of Caresh (11 August)
- The Dying Days (30 April, 6 May)
- Eater of Wasps (27 August)
- Instruments of Darkness (29 December)
- The City of the Dead (30 April)
- The Roundheads (20 January)
- Head Games (20 January)
- Casualties of War (19 August)
- The Wheel of Ice (14 July, possibly others)
- Millennial Rites (figure out what 7 May 1994 is)
Short stories Edit
- Artificial Intelligence from Short Trips: 2040 (24, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31 March, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 April)
- On Trial from A Life in Pieces (23 September, 16 October, 12 November, 14 November, 1 December, 2 December, 2 January)
- Short Trips: The Ghosts of Christmas (1, 8, 18 January, 29 October, 2, 24 December)
- Short Trips: Destination Prague (1, 15 January)
- White Man's Burden from Short Trips: Past Tense (10-12 April)
- Nursery Politics from Nobody's Children (11, 20 February, possibly more)
- Dear John (17 May, 23 June)
- The Little Things (16, 17 December)
- Ancient Whispers from Short Trips: The Centenarian (8 January)
New Series Adventures Edit
- Nuclear Time (3 August, 23-24 February, 27 May, 3 February, 28 February, 28 August)
- Sting of the Zygons (16-18 September)
- The Stone Rose (17 April)
- The Taking of Chelsea 426 (20 August)
- Only Human (2 October)
- The Art of Destruction (11 April)
- Beautiful Chaos (15 May)
- Night of the Humans (14 March)
- The Stone Rose (19 March)
- The Glamour Chase (14 August)
Big Finish Edit
- 1963: The Space Race (10-23 November)
- 1963: The Assassination Games (30 November-1 December)
- The Girl Who Never Was (31 December, 1 January, 17 January)
- The Kingmaker (several, including 22 August)
- Project: Destiny (several in April, with 18 and 19 specifically mentioned but others before and after)
- Flip-Flop (24-25 December)
- Protect and Survive (9-18 November)
- Persuasion (27 September, maybe a day in May)
- Winter for the Adept (22 December)
- Bloodtide (19 September)
- Casualties of War (8 May)
- The Haunting of Thomas Brewster (14 November)
- The Curse of Davros (18 June)
- Invaders from Mars (31 October)
- Energy of the Daleks (30 January, partially covered)
- Storm Warning (4 to 5 October, maybe more, mostly covered)
IDW Publishing Edit
- Ripper's Curse (29-30 September, 8-9 November)
- The Doctor and the Nurse (17 October, covered but possible expansion)
Doctor Who Magazine Edit
Other reminders: Edit
- Read Happy Endings to create pub quiz (others: 42, Greeks Bearing Gifts, Love & Monsters)
- Bear through Oh No It Isn't!/Oh No It Isn't! for its abundance of pop culture and fairy tale references. If I can survive.
- Create Stag party and Hen night (main: Something Borrowed, The Vampires of Venice, The King's Dragon)
Today in Doctor Who history Edit
- 1970 - Jon Pertwee signed on for another twenty-five episodes after Inferno: season 8.
- 1981 - Christopher H. Bidmead was commissioned to write an outline for TV: Castrovalva, the replacement to the recently cancelled Project Zeta Sigma.
- 2006 - An orchestral score composed by Murray Gold for The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit was recorded at Air Studios. (DWMSE 14)
- 1968 - Episode six of The Web of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part two of TV Comic story The Sabre-Toothed Gorillas was first published.
- 1974 - Part three of Death to the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1974 - Part one of TV Comic story Is Anyone There? was first published.
- 1982 - Part two of Earthshock was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - Part four of Enlightenment was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1984 - Part two of The Caves of Androzani was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1985 - Part one of Timelash was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 57 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.