Publisher's summary Edit
In search of "exotic particles", the Doctor and Flip arrive 700 feet underground, in a mine in Northern Mexico – only to run into a scientific expedition. Among their number, an exobiologist. They're all on the hunt for alien life! Deep underground, the team finally uncovers a cave of vast crystals – like ice, despite the heat. And inside the crystal: something frozen. Something trapped in time. If only it were something simple, like a monster. But it's far, far worse than that.
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Flip - Lisa Greenwood
- Sai Chopra - Shobu Kapoor
- Dylan Argent - Orlando Seale
- Jannik Woolf - Monty D’Inverno
- Flip reminds the Doctor of himself when he was in his early 500s.
- Just like Revelation of the Daleks, this story ends with the Doctor saying, "I know, I'll take you to-".
- The Doctor refers to artron energy. (TV: Four to Doomsday)
- The Doctor states that Gallifrey is "just to the left" of Karn. (TV: The Brain of Morbius)