|Voyage to the New World|
|Main enemy:||Semestran Interlude|
|Main setting:||Roanoke Island, 1590|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Sound:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Release date:||December 2012|
|Big Finish 2012 Special Releases|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|Voyage to Venus||The Age of Revolution|
Publisher's summary Edit
But there's something something strange here — stranger than even the colonists, led by Englishman John White.
What are the ghostly children? And who is the Old Man of Croaton?
The travellers are about to discover the secret of the lost colony... and it may cost Jago's life.
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- John White - Philip Pope
- Wanchese - Ramon Tikaram
- Sir Walter Raleigh - Mark Lockyer
- Eleanor Dare - Emerald O'Hanrahan
to be added
- The Audio CD comes with a reversible cover: On one side it is styled as a Doctor Who release, numbered 2. On the other side it is styled as a Jago and Litefoot release, numbered 4.6.
- The publisher's summary and some of the other descriptions misspell Croatoan.
- The Doctor refers to the defeat of the Spanish Armada in 1588. (AUDIO: The Flames of Cadiz) He was playing bowls with Sir Francis Drake when he was called away to fight the Spanish Armada. The Doctor let Drake win so that he could join the fight. (PROSE: Birthright)
- Jago refers to their recent visit to Venus in the far future. (AUDIO: Voyage to Venus)
- The Semestran Interlude are from Galaxy 4. (TV: Galaxy 4).
- Jago and Litefoot would eventually return to 1893 using Magnus Greel's time cabinet. (AUDIO: The Final Act)
- In 1899, six years later in their personal timeline, Jago and Litefoot would encounter the Doctor once again. However, he was in his fourth incarnation at that time and was travelling with Romana. (AUDIO: The Justice of Jalxar)
- Official Voyage to the New World page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Voyage to the New World at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide