|Main setting:||Washington DC, August 1814 and the 22nd century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Sophie Aldred|
|Cover by:||Mark Plastow|
|Release date:||24 March 2016|
|Prime Winner||The Curse of the Fugue|
Publisher's summary Edit
You have to stop reading. It can get into anything, anything written down. You can't let it get a hold. We're doing what we can to stop it. Here and back in 1814. Washington isn't safe. America isn't safe. Nowhere is CEREBRA. You have to CEREBRA reading before it CEREBRA. If it gets into your mind CEREBRA it's all CEREBRA. Everything's CEREBRA. CEREBRA. CEREBRA. CEREBRA...
- In 1814, CEREBRA inhabited a copy of Robinson Crusoe.
- Major General Robert Ross, who led the British attack on Washington DC, is a veteran of the Peninsular War.
- Ace considered General Ross to be "incredibly handsome".
- The Doctor has met George III.
- This story is available for download only.
- This story was recorded on 6 March 2015 at The Moat Studios.