|We are the Daleks!|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Special (1973)|
|Radio Times short stories|
|none||Birth of a Renegade|
- You may be looking for the audio story of the same name.
The Doctor discovers on the inhospitable and hostile terrain of Ollendorf 2 the remains of a Dalek and, in a cave, two human skeletons which have lain there for centuries. He wonders what brought the two men to this world. An account follows, told by space geologist Joel Kendon, describing the Halldon scientists' experiment. In it they transplanted primitive humans to the planet Ameron. The scientists artificially accelerated the humans evolution and in so doing created the Daleks.
- Space geologist for Astro Survey and Mining (Venus) Inc., from whose point of view the story is told
- Owner of Astro Survey and Mining (Venus) Inc. / Navigation officer of the Chaser
- Pilot of the Chaser
- Chief engineer of the Chaser
- Communications officer
- An anthropologist hiding out on Ollendorf 2, who has discovered a terrible secret
to be added
Story notes Edit
- Neither the Doctor nor his companions (who remain in the TARDIS) are identified in this story.
- This is the first Doctor Who story to be published in Radio Times. The next and currently last would be Birth of a Renegade.
to be added