|Whatever Happened to Iris Wildthyme?|
|Main character(s):||Iris Wildthyme, Panda|
|Main setting:||London, 1966, 1928, the 18th century, 1986, 2156; Rome, the 1st century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Cavan Scott & Mark Wright|
|Cover by:||Paul Hanley|
|Release date:||August 2013|
|Lady Stardust||Iris at the Oche|
|Iris Wildthyme (Big Finish)|
|Midwinter Murders||Iris at the Oche|
Publisher's summary Edit
Iris is living the life she always dreamt of, swanning from one party to the next. From the swinging Sixties to the roaring Twenties to Freddie Mercury's 40th birthday bash via Ancient Rome, Iris has become the ultimate party girl. What more could she want? But who are those sinister ticking figures hiding in the mist? Why are partygoers snapping out of existence? And who is this Panda she keeps talking about?
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Panda - David Benson
- Alex - David Ames
- Amanda - Ayesha Antoine
- Mike Larson - Paul Jones
- Iris and Alex are attending a party hosted by Andy Warhol. Other guests include Mick Jagger, Twiggy (with whom Iris has a feud), Jimmy Page and Julie Christie.
- Iris sang a duet with Elton John at Freddie Mercury's fortieth birthday party in 1986.
- Panda mentions Slarvians.
- Panda once met someone dressed in a Quark outfit.
- The title is a spoof of The Sarah Jane Adventures television story Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?. This is the first time that an Iris Wildthyme audio drama makes reference to a spin-off of the new series.
- Iris mentions Señor 105. (PROSE: Iris Wildthyme y Señor Cientocinco contra Los Monstruos del Fiesta, Elementary, My Dear Sheila)
- Iris refers to Mavic Chen. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Iris recalls her visit to Midwinter and being shot by her future self. (AUDIO: Midwinter Murders)
- Panda recalls meeting Hilary Wildthyme (AUDIO: The Two Irises) and visiting Trull in the 42nd century. (AUDIO: The Iris Wildthyme Appreciation Society)