Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?|
|Based on:||Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?|
|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Featuring:||Maria, Luke, Clyde|
|Main enemy:||The Trickster, Graske|
|Main setting:||Ealing, 2008|
|Publisher:||Penguin Character Books|
|Release date:||6 November 2008|
|Format:||Paperback Book, --- Pages|
|The Sarah Jane Adventures novelisations|
|Warriors of Kudlak||The Lost Boy|
Publisher's summary Edit
Life on Earth can be an adventure, too. You just need to know where to look.
Maria wakes up to discover that everyone apart from her has forgotten Sarah Jane ever existed. As she tries to find out what has happened to her friend, Maria gets caught up in a bizarre twist of time. An alien creature changed events in Sarah Jane's past, imprisoning her in some kind of limbo. Will her friends be able to rescue her and set time back on the right course...?
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Luke Smith
- Maria Jackson
- Clyde Langer
- Alan Jackson
- The Trickster
- Andrea Yates
- Miss Jeffers
- Lorraine Groom
- Robbie Chang
- In 1964 Sarah Jane and Andrea were supposed to be going to the Westport Geological Museum but sneaked off.
- Andrea wanted to make loads of money, marry Ringo Starr and move to Saint-Tropez.
- Robbie Chang was a friend of Maria Jackson.
- In Andrea Yates' World, Chrissie Jackson had dumped Ivan after Andrea Yates saw him snoggging Lorraine Groom outside the Conservative Club. Chrissie started to date Ricardo.
- Andrea mentions a Triffid.
- Clyde Langer mentioned the film Armageddon.
- Mrs Jeffers is the teacher of Andrea and Sarah Jane.
- Maria, Alan, Clyde, Sarah Jane and Luke visit the Ealing Palace Park.
- Sarah Jane reads the book An Unexpurgated History of the Universe.
- Andrea Yates visits Kenya.
- Beginning with this volume, the Doctor Who logo is included on the cover.
Deviations from the televised story Edit
- The novelisation features a specially written prologue. It describes the events of the school trip leading to young Sarah Jane and Andrea Yates meeting Maria and the incident at the pier. This is shown on screen.
to be added