|Who Ate All The Biscuits?|
|Printed in:||BBC Website|
|Release date:||26 June 2008|
|Format:||Online comic strip - 6 pages|
|BBC Writers' Comics|
|Just Another Thursday||The Baktek Illusion|
Who Ate All The Biscuits? was one of a series of online comic strips posted to the BBC's Doctor Who website. The comic strips were created using an online tool called Comic Maker. The art consisted of images based upon the 2005-present Doctor Who revival. The BBC asked a number of professional Doctor Who writers to submit stories.
The Tenth Doctor is summoned to the office of Moxx of Balhoon, a noted solicitor. He is told that a family of Slitheen are suing him for the abduction of their offspring. Puzzled, the Doctor allows Moxx to inspect his TARDIS, only to find the young Slitheen had stowed away several weeks earlier in search of adventure.
- Moxx of Balhoon died in TV: The End of the World.
- Due to the limits of Comic Maker some familiar models are used for items:
- The device the Moxx of Balhoon uses is a minaturised Platform One.
- The Doctor met the Moxx of Balhoon in TV: The End of the World.
- The Doctor mentions meeting Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen. (TV: World War Three, Boom Town)