Wildthyme in Purple is an anthology of thirteen short stories featuring Iris Wildthyme.
Publisher's summary Edit
pur-ple (pûrpl) n.
2. Cloth of a colour between violet and red, formerly worn as a symbol of royalty or high office.
3. Imperial power; high rank: e.g born to the purple.
4. In the Roman Catholic Church, the rank or office of a cardinal or a bishop
5. Those literary worlds visited by Iris Wildthyme where the prose is as sensual, convoluted and self-aggrandising as Iris herself...
Individual stories Edit
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Obverse Books website.