|Main enemy:||Miss Chief|
|Main setting:||Coal Hill School, October 2010s; England, 17th century|
|Editor:||Scott Gray and John Ainsworth|
|Inker:||David A Roach|
|Printed in:||DWM 497-DWM 499|
|Cover date:||April 2016-June 2016|
|Format:||Comic, 3 parts (36 pages)|
|DWM comic stories|
|Theatre of the Mind||The Stockbridge Showdown|
to be added
to be added
- Susie White
- Clara Oswald
- Mrs Temple
- Archie Jones
- Mr Perkins
- Matthew Hopkins
- Twelfth Doctor
- Miss Chief
- Agnes Leech
- Danny Pink
- Purnima Parry
- The Doctor and Miss Chief play a game of Time-Space Scavenger Hunt. The objects gathered are:
- Miss Chief claims that cougars are extinct. In reality, cougars are not extinct. She is most likely referring to the Eastern Cougar, a sub-species of cougar, which is extinct. The artwork reflects this, as Miss Chief's cougar bears a resemblance to the Eastern Cougar.
Original print details Edit
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- DWM 497 (12 pages) Next: Sink or Swim?
- DWM 498 (12 pages) Next: Cat and Mouse!
- DWM 499 (12 pages) The End.
- The Doctor finds a copy of the book The French Revolution in Coal Hill School. (TV: An Unearthly Child, Remembrance of the Daleks)
- The Doctor still has his sonic screwdriver. He had previously abandoned using it when he gave one to the boy Davros, (TV: The Magician's Apprentice) but retrieved a copy of it from Clara last September. (COMIC: Clara Oswald and the School of Death)
- The Doctor says he won't forget Clara, an ironic statement as that is exactly what happens later on in his travels. (TV: Hell Bent)
- Clara hallucinates Danny Pink and references his death. (TV: Dark Water) Later, she has a computer lab at Coal Hill School named in his memory.