a real world point of view
|Main enemy:||The Colour-Beast|
|Main setting:||The Haight-Ashbury district, San Francisco, January 1967|
|Release date:||April 2003|
|Format:||Hardback Book, 120 Pages|
|ISBN 1-903889-14-6 (Standard)|
ISBN 1-903889-15-4 (Limited)
|Telos Doctor Who novellas|
|Rip Tide||Shell Shock|
Wonderland was the seventh Telos Doctor Who novella. It featured the Second Doctor, Ben Jackson and Polly Wright. It also featured a brief appearance by the Fourth Doctor. This is author Mark Chadbourn's only contribution to Doctor Who. This is the second and last Telos novella to feature the Second Doctor, the first was PROSE: Foreign Devils.
Summer, however, has lost her boyfriend, and fears him dead, destroyed by a new type of drug nicknamed Blue Moonbeam. Her only friends are three English tourists: Ben and Polly, and their mysterious guardian and friend the Doctor.
But will any of them help Summer, and what is the strange threat posed by the Blue Moonbeams?
to be added
- Second Doctor
- Ben Jackson
- Summer (Jessica Willamy)
- Jack Stimson
- Fourth Doctor
- The Doctor has met The Beatles.
- In its attempts to communicate with the Doctor, the Colour-Beast sends images of the head of a Cyberman, a Menoptera and components of WOTAN.
to be added
- The Doctor is still wearing his stovepipe hat. (TV: The Power of the Daleks)
- The Doctor unlocks a door with an unspecified "gadget," presumably the sonic screwdriver. He had recently resolved to work on making a sonic device. (PROSE: The Murder Game)
- Telos.co.uk page for Wonderland
- Detailed synopsis of Wonderland at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Wonderland at The Whoniverse