Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Companion(s):||Benny, Roz, Chris|
|Release date:||17 August 1995|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 11 Chapters, 250 Pages|
|Virgin New Adventures|
|Sky Pirates!||Toy Soldiers|
Zamper is the forty-first Virgin New Adventures novel. It features the Seventh Doctor, Bernice Summerfield, Roz Forrester and Chris Cwej. It also features a reappearance of the Chelonians, a species that first appeared in The Highest Science.
Publisher's summary Edit
"Good morning. We're doomed. Would you like a cup of tea?"
On the far side of a break in the fabric of space is the planet Zamper, home of a secretive organisation that constructs and sells the mightiest warships in the galaxy. It is to Zamper that the last warriors of the fallen Chelonian Empire have come in a final attempt to restore their race's glory.
Separated from the TARDIS, the Doctor and his companions are intrigued by the bizarre operations on Zamper. Why are accidents and power failures afflicting the planet? What is the true agenda of the mysterious Management? And what are the strange powers of the alien shipbuilders?
to be added
- Seventh Doctor
- Bernice Summerfield
- Roz Forrester
- Chris Cwej
- Big Mother
- Mr Jottipher
- Similarities in Proto-Cultural Artifacts of the Second Dynasty of the Zyrs, a book Bernice wrote for a bet, has been published by the 60th century.
- The Chelonian anthem has one hundred eighty-five verses.
Fashion and clothing Edit
- Chris Cwej wears Calvin Klein briefs he found in the TARDIS.
- Some Chelonians refer to the Doctor's appearances / incarnations as "the brotherhood of Doctors."
- Chelonians first appeared in PROSE: The Highest Science.
- Chelonians also appear in PROSE: The Well-Mannered War.